Thursday, October 6, 2011

The Funeral.

"I'm not sure if it was a hit, most likely suicide, like all fashion junkies, he was a victim from the get go...."
  I am innocent of course, my twin and I always were. 

It was a dangerous game, we were just playing our part in the sick and twisted world of drugs, money and fashion....








.
 

It could have been any of us even the priest had a curious glint in his eye        
....the last thing I remembered was the blood splatter on the creeps imitation crocodile skin mules.
                                                                                            Twinny gave me the nod and we were gone.



'The Funeral'
Sponge Magazine Editorial
Photographer Ellen Dahl
Styling Michael Azzollini
 Make up Dotti and Tina Gordon
Hair Bernice and Paul Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment